Waiver & Rules
Save time and avoid waiting!
Complete the online waiver!
In order to ensure everyone’s safety and full enjoyment of the Facility the following rules must be followed on premises:
- Just For Fun is a SOCKS ONLY No shoes, slippers or bare feet are allowed. Socks are available for purchase at the Facility at $2.25 per pair.
- A MASK or FACE COVERING MUST be worn by staff and guests over the age of two in accordance with the Facility Mask Policy and City of Toronto By-Laws.
- Staff and guests must sanitize their hands before entering the Facility. Hand sanitizing stations have been put in place at the entrance(s).
- Effective September 22, all guests over 12 year of age must present proof of vaccination along with valid ID upon entry to the facility in accordance with O.REG.364.20. Proof of medical exemption is required if you are not able to get vaccinated due to medical reasons.
- The Facility Waiver MUST be filled out PRIOR to entering the Facility. The waiver can be filled out online or in person.
- Just For Fun is a NUT FREE No nuts must be brought into the Facility.
- Styrofoam products are NOT ALLOWED at the Facility.
- Outside food is NOT ALLOWED at the Facility.
- Confetti, piñatas or glitter are NOT ALLOWED in the Facility.
- An attending parent, caregiver or guardian must remain on the premises at all times. A responsible caregiver is someone who is a minimum of 18 years old.
- The toddler areas are restricted to specific age groups as stated at the Facility. Older children are NOT ALLOWED to enter these areas. The supervising adult must stay with the toddler in the toddler area and supervise their child at all times.
- Children may only exit the premises with their responsible parent, caregiver or guardian.
- Food, gum or drink is NOT ALLOWED in the play areas. Food and drink may be consumed in designated areas around the facilities only.
- No climbing the slides or on the outside of the play structures.
- No hooded sweaters, drawstrings or loose clothing that could potentially get caught in the play structures.
- No party celebrations are allowed in the common areas i.e. cake cutting, gift opening, etc.
- No tape or any form of adhesives on any of the Facility walls.
- Alcohol is prohibited at the Just For Fun Facility at all times.
- All food & cake orders or changes must be made at least 3 days before your party or event. Just For Fun will make every effort to accommodate your requests or changes but orders or changes made less than 3 days before your party cannot be guaranteed.
- Just For Fun and its employees reserve the right to refuse admission and request any person to leave the premises.
- Just For Fun is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. For the safety of our staff and customers, the facility is monitored via video surveillance.