Just For Fun (JFF) is a family owned Family Entertainment Complex in Toronto’s east end, which can accommodate children of an array of ages, and there is fun to be had by teens and adults as well. The complex is under new management since October 2019. The new owners take pride in the renovated facility and are passionate about party planning and kids entertainment. Our staff are committed to making your experience at JFF a fun and memorable one! At JFF we promote fun, physical activity, and social interaction in a clean and safety conscious environment.
JFF is a 13 000 square feet spacious facility, complete with several play zones, party rooms and a variety of entertainment activities for children of all ages as well as adults. Our facility includes:
- Large multi-level climber – including five tall slides and two solo trampolines
- Toddler slide and designated soft play area
- Interactive play areas including interactive play walls and projector games
- Wooden play structure
- Arcade rides and games
- Gaming Den
- Virtual Reality Entertainment
- Glow in the Dark Laser Tag
- Dance room (weekdays only)
- Party rooms for kids and adults party hosting
- Corporate and private events (contact us for availability and details)
The facility has many parking spots and is a short walk from Warden Subway Station.